iFixapple is on a mission to provide consumers and their digital devices with the best possible installation, support, and repair services, provided by our network of skilled technicians using top quality tools, processes, and replacement parts.
Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we are committed to providing quality service before, during, and after each appointment to earn customer trust and loyalty.
We offer a lifetime guarantee on all parts and labor used for services booked through iFixapple via this link or our customer support team, with coverage and exclusions as defined below. We’ve outlined a few examples of what is included in the guarantee, as well as what conflicts with or invalidates the guarantee. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE GUARANTEE:
- Any faults relating to the parts used for the original repair (e.g. if any iFixapple technician installs a replacement part that turns out to have been faulty, the faulty part will be replaced as soon as possible, at no cost to the customer)
- The lifetime guarantee applies to all iPhone repair, MacBook repair, and iMac repair.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE GUARANTEE:
- Any subsequent damage of any kind caused to the device after the repair
- Any mishandling that causes a phone or tablet frame to bend, twist, or crack
- Damage resulting from misuse of any kind
- Any kind of liquid damage
- Any software related issues
- Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if iFixapple Technician replaced the charging port the guarantee would not cover a faulty power button, or if iFixapple Technician replaced a screen the guarantee will not cover the speakers)
- Loss of data (please backup your device before getting repaired)
- If another repair is done on the device after our repair by someone other than iFixapple technician. This voids our guarantee
- Any pre-condition issues from before iFixapple’ original repair
- Cracked screens
- Any known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair.
- Jailbroken devices
- A non-working, damaged or severed home button/biometric scanner
- Notification of an issue related to repair must be done within 3 days of original service
- Changes to water resistance as it may be affected in repaired devices in rare cases